Experiencing severe muscle pain after a heavy workout or any intense physical activity is not fun. Nor is suffering from consistent joints and muscle pain in your body due to the aging process. NaturKosmEhtics offers fantastic cures for these uncomfortable situations in the form of two organic sports products as Fangoand BioGel.
Fango Sports Care
The term Fango is an Italian word for “mud”. Rich in minerals and nutrients to treat various health problems, the thermal water’s bromine, iodine, and volcanic nutrients are present in mud to aid in enhancing its curative effect.
Even more, sea kelp and peat moss are mixed into this mud. This creates the warmth and works like magic in reducing muscles, joints, and ligaments pains when applied and massaged thoroughly.
Benefits of Fango
Following are some of the excellent benefits of using Fango:
- It stimulates blood circulation.
- It reduces pain, soreness, and inflammation of the muscles and ligaments that become stiff after intense body movements.
- By soothing sore joints and muscles, it induces a state of relaxation.
- It also helps in increasing lymph flow and draws out toxin chemicals from your body. Because of the action of heat, the capillaries present in your skin widen, consequently enhancing lymphatic as well as blood circulation.
- It treat chronic pains, such as those relating to the musculoskeletal system (shoulders, neck, and back).
- It relieves muscle tension and improves the mobility of your body.
- Additionally, Fango itself is a beauty secret for your body and skin as the warmth aids in softening your skin, and in improving the overall appearance of your body.
BioGel Sports Care
Another product in the Sports Care line of NaturKosmEthics is BioGel.
BioGel also relieves muscle tension and soreness, just like Fango. However, BioGel is packed with some specific ingredients that offer excellent healing power for consistent muscular aches.
Some of its main components include Mentha Piperita water, Arnica Montana flower water, Mentha Arvensis leaf oil, Citrus Limon peel oil, Gaultheria Procubens leaf oil, Salvia Sclarea oil, and many other healing ingredients.
After a few applications of a small amount of BioGel on the affected area, you can reap its benefits. Massaging in a circular motion is necessary for the gel to deeply penetrate.
Benefits of BioGel
- Biogel contains extracts of Arnica Montana flower. This plan has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Its extract is primarily used for sprains, bruises, muscle spasms, and muscle soreness that are usually associated with intense body movements in sports activities. It also treats muscular aches, arthritis, and joint pain.
- Bentonite clay is another crucial ingredient of Biogel. It not only helps in healing skin issues like acne but also has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. This mud can alleviate redness and pain by counteracting specific enzymes that cause inflammation.
- Gaultheria Procubens leaf oil present in Biogel makes it analgesic, astringent, aromatic, and a tonic for joints pain and muscle stiffness.
- Biogel also contains Mentha Arvensis leaf oil that relieves inflammation, pain, and eases unnecessary muscle spasms.
Two Cures To Support Athletes
Fango and BioGel are two powerful healing organic sports products that will support the rehabilitation of any athlete, amateur and professionals alike.