The history of COLIFE
This intuition and need became a reality in 2008 with the founding of the CoLife Hypnosis and Personal Development Centre, a name immediately adopted to express the notions of coaching and life management.
In pursuit of quality and excellence, the centre has constantly evolved to offer the best range of care and teaching in the core disciplines of personal development for its students.
Today, thanks to the confidence of the students and the unlimited investment of the founders and teachers, CoLife has become Geneva’s leading yoga school with three studios offering an average of 65 top-quality classes per week.
Why choose COLIFE?
Pleasant and user-friendly STUDIOS
- Three studios close to your home, located in the Pâquis, Nations and Eaux-Vives districts.
- Well-kept, luminous and serene places
Authentic, respectful and caring TEACHERS
- Professional, experienced and passionate teachers who listen to their students.
- Consistent teachers that rely on the philosophies they pass along and always seek the best solutions for the well-being of each participant.
Safe, top-quality instruction and classes
- A wide variety of treatments, classes and training
- An average of 65 lessons per week
- Personalised classes in an atmosphere of trust and intimacy (7 to 10 students maximum per session)
- Guaranteed technical progress and student autonomy
- Complete Yoga teaching training classes
- Simple, online registration at any time
- Customisable classes: free choice of timetable, teacher and studio
- Classes open to all: no level or pre-requisites required.
Our mission and vision
COLIFE’s mission is to help and accompany anyone wishing to progress in their personal development, through the authentic transmission of disciplines that are fundamental to well-being. CoLife seeks the best solutions for each individual to find serenity and surpass oneself, and thus wishes to create and develop a community of autonomous, free and happy people.
La vision de Colife est un monde dans lequel les êtres humains sont considérés dans leur entièreté physique, mentale, émotionnelle et psychique, avec une approche différenciée respectant et célébrant la diversité et la singularité de chaque individu. Les individus sont libérés de toute souffrance et progressent sereinement dans leur développement personnel, pour améliorer leur quotidien et leur vie.
The values governing COLIFE
Authenticity – Gratitude – Consistency – Autonomy – Simplicity
- Authentic disciplines transmitted according to traditional texts
- Gratitude of teachers and students
- Coherence and serene alignment of thoughts, words and actions
- People empowered in their quest for happiness and excellence
- Simplicity in relationships, environment and well-being